Employment Opportunity – Social Media Manager
Growing Healthcare Marketing Agency seeks full-time Social Media Manager to manage their clients’ social media efforts and help grow their own client base and agency.
Tidal Wave Marketing is a boutique digital marketing agency with the goal of bringing high-quality information to those who need it. We specialize in understanding the psychology of patient search and discovering healthcare online. We seek a qualified social media manager with agency experience to help support the growth of the Social Media Marketing service line and help with marketing Tidal Wave through content and social media as well.
Roles and Responsibilities
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the clients target patients through various post types.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while maintaining HIPAA guidelines.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Posts, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with our clients’ overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company and clients in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Plan and execute client training in the area of social media marketing best practices and HIPAA guidelines as they pertain practice management.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Join in team
Qualifications and Experience
Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant agency work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management of multiple clients in an agency environment.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining client relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and community management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress CMS (self-hosted).
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues, especially framed around Healthcare and Patient Health Information sensitivity.
Position is Full-Time.
Please submit resume, cover letter, desired salary, and available start date here. In the field “Position You Are Applying For” please enter “Social Media Manager.” Applications without all of these elements will not be considered. Only eligible candidates will be contacted for the next application step. No phone calls or other emails, please.
Tidal Wave Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the hiring of personnel on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national and ethnic origin, gender, age, Vietnam-era veteran or disabled veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other projected status as provided by law.