Employment Opportunity – Marketing Project Manager
If you are organized, positive, responsible and want to be a part of a small, growing company with a big future, the Marketing Project Manager role is for you.
You will be working from our office located in Midtown Manhattan and need to be highly skilled at communicating with people over the phone and in person.
Tidal Health Group is a boutique digital marketing agency with the goal of bringing high-quality healthcare information to those who need it. We specialize in understanding the psychology of patient search and discovering healthcare online. We seek a qualified project manager with agency experience to help support the growth of our clients and project needs.
We are a small but highly efficient group. If you enjoy a more intimate setting where your ideas and suggestions are immediately heard and qualified we are a perfect fit.
Roles and Responsibilities
A Marketing Project Manager’s Main Responsibilities Include:
- Track progress through a solid project plan
- Own and run both internal and client meetings to operationally drive projects and other account based initiatives
- Ensure the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage client relationships and expectations
- Interact and guide creative personnel to develop and present new design, copy as well as marketing solutions for clients to accomplish marketing goals.
- Develop, maintain and update comprehensive project files as well as documentation like instructions, charts, logging and tracking etc.
- Ensure to protect and utilize Tidal Health Group brand consistently and appropriately.
- Manage and develop special marketing as well as research projects as allocated.
- Ensure to understand program goals and identify communications tools best suitable to accomplish program objectives.
- Prepare project timelines plus manage projects to establish budgets.
- Import Project Manager Metrics:
- Customer/client satisfaction
- The quality of a product or service delivered from a marketing project and it’s success rate with clients and/or customers.
- Return on Investment
- The dollar amount earned for the amount invested in a project, including time.
- Schedule Variance
- The pattern of whether projects run ahead or behind schedule.
- In essence, this is the units of input compared with the units of output so the relation between both can be improved.
- Customer/client satisfaction
Must Have Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in project management or operations, preferably in media or marketing.
- Agency Experience is a must
- Strong web and Mac desktop skills – we use Google Drive, WordPress, and various web-based tools such as Asana, Google Tag Manager, and Data Studio
- Extensive experience working with creative teams (e.g., web designers, copywriters, photographers, etc.) resulting in a strong understanding of asset development and the thinking and processes surrounding it.
- Think of yourself as a creative problem solver
- Hold yourself and your partners to a high standard of accountability and exhibit strengths in motivating/influencing others
- Able to create strong working relationships with stakeholders (creative studio, business leads, cross-functional partners)
- Ability to work autonomously and take strong accountability and ownership of multiple customer-facing projects.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple projects with ever-changing needs and adept at prioritization
- Demonstrate analytical and conceptual thought while developing a structured project plan.
- Recognize areas for improvement and facilitates change by working with others across the company so that the team is highly efficient, well organized, and has seamless project execution.
- Be an advocate for open and transparent communication.
- Familiarity with project management software and how to use it to drive transparency around goals, deliverables, and due dates (e.g., Asana).
- Organized, detail-oriented, proactive and opinionated about the best ways to work effectively.
- A unique combo of leadership skills and guidance, able to balance making sure the team meets deadlines and works efficiently while also showing empathy when listening and solving problems between teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Other Ideal Experiences
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Working Knowledge of WordPress, Basic CSS, a big plus
- Basic Working Knowledge of digital marketing ad and analytics platforms (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, etc)
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please Note this position is full-time in NYC. This is not a telecommute or contract position.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, desired salary, and available start date here. In the field “Position You Are Applying For” please enter “Project Manager.” Include any related experience and results you have received. Please include a 1-page cover letter as to why you think you would be a good fit, and also a separate copy of your resume, both in PDF format.
Applications without all of these elements will not be considered for an interview.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted for the next application step immediately. No phone calls or other emails, please.
Tidal Health Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the hiring of personnel on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national and ethnic origin, gender, age, Vietnam-era veteran or disabled veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other projected status as provided by law.